Experienced and friendly small business, contractor and freelancer accountants, London based and working online with clients across the UK, accredited FreeAgent accountants.
At JF Financial we’re a small online firm of qualified chartered management accountants offering a personal level of service to modern small businesses and the self-employed.
With us, you’re not just another number in a big firm. We get to know your business and how you operate so we can handle all of your accounting and tax returns, deal with HMRC and provide helpful advice whenever you need it.
Online small business and self-employed specialists
- Directed by John Falcon, an experienced accountant with over 15 years of experience
- London based – serving clients online and via phone throughout the UK
- A small accounting practice of 3 senior accountants with no juniors
- Affordable fixed fees
- Year-round accounting and tax advice in plain English
We offer a wide range of accountancy and tax services and although we work online we are also available for client meetings in Bromley, London and Nottingham.
We’re also accredited accountants of FreeAgent, the online small business bookkeeping software, and can provide a subscription free of charge with our services.
Learn more about our services, prices and our team, or contact us here to book a free, no-obligation consultation.
Whether you are new to freelancing, a seasoned contractor or considering starting a small business, we’d love to help you.
As we are online accountants, location isn’t an issue, we have freelancer, small business and contractor clients based all over the UK including London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham, Cardiff, Brighton, Edinburgh and Liverpool.
We can provide answers to these questions and more:
- What will my take home pay be?
- What business costs can I claim?
- How can I reduce my tax bill?
- Should I setup as a limited company or sole trader?
- Should I register for VAT? What is the flat rate scheme?
- What is the process for starting a new company?
- Should I freelance through a limited company or umbrella?
- What is IR35 and what happens if I’m caught by it?
- Can I claim costs for working from home?
- How are dividends taxed?
- Freelancing, contracting or employment – what are the tax differences?
- What are the benefits of working with specialist small business, contractor and freelancer accountants compared to a traditional accountancy firm?
Some of our clients include:
- IT contractors
- Graphic designers and illustrators
- Web designers and developers
- Digital and affiliate marketing consultants
- Film and video producers
- Management consultants
- Digital freelancers
- UX contractors
- Marketing and PR consultants
- Social workers
- Project managers
- Radio producers
- Modern small businesses
JF Financial Management Limited, Chartered Management Accountants
Company registration number: 08273382
Registered office: 54 The Chase, Bromley, Kent. BR1 3DF.
Freelancer Accountants London, Online Accounting for Freelancers, Contractors and Small Businesses, FreeAgent Accountants.